I'm sure everyone that is on Facebook has been tagged in one of these things, but just in case you don't spend every minute of your downtime hanging out on Facebook, I thought I'd post this here for my loyal followers to read! Enjoy!
1. My feet sweat all the time - hot or cold
2. I didn't go to school until I went to college
3. Most everything I've learned, I've taught myself (Not really, but really)
4. I didn't really want to have kids, but now I can't even imagine life without Henry
5. Because I can't imagine life without Henry, I want lots of kids
6. One day I'd like to be published (my work) in Martha Stewart Living or Grace Ormand Weddings
7. When I was in college I told everyone that I would never shoot weddings!
8. I love to bake
9. When I was 14 or 15 I read 1000 books in one year
10. I know how to train dogs
11. I can cut hair
12. I went out west two summers ago and didn't like all the red rocks (I can't even remember what they're called!)
13. I want to visit Portland and Seattle
14. I didn't have a best friend until Casey and I went to Cumberland Island
15. I wish I was a better business person
16. I absolutely HATE pants that are too short
17. I wish I was a better writer - Caroline you make me jealous!
18. My favorite cookbook is The New Best Recipe - I tell all to invest in it :-)
19. I make a new To Do List everyday
20. I'm the oldest of five kids
21. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 18
22. I worked at Little Caesars for 5 years - I can make a mean pizza!
23. I walked 2 miles the day Henry was born
24. I LOVE to camp
25. I learned to crochet when I was 9
And, since I feel weird posting without an image, here's one from the other day:
As you look at this and laugh your head off, you're wondering how this happened, right? Well, when we woke up that morning, Henry's diaper had leaked and I'd stripped him so I could put clean clothes on. He was just so darn cute, all naked and fat, that I ran for the camera. This is what I saw when I came back in the room. I couldn't resist a snap!