because I totally forgot to post on Friday. I spent the day in Atlanta for a shoot with Once Like a Spark and before I knew it, it wasn't Friday anymore... With out further ado, my 'five on friday':
1. Henry and I had a tough day. He was whiny, I was grumpy. Not a great combo. To make it worse, the iPhone predicted that it was going to be sunny with a high of 64. That did NOT happen. More like partly sunny with a high of 52. With strong winds. If tomorrow isn't better, someone might get hurt. We cannot take anymore of this house!!!
2. Jeremy just called me peculiar. I didn't know that word was part of his vocabulary.
3. I have 8 people 'registered' for my next photography class. How cool is that?
4. Logan and I have big news. You'd better stay tuned.
5. I was so excited to see all of the albums and prints that have been ordered in the last couple of weeks! The albums are just GORGEOUS! I can not wait for the owners of said books to receive them!!
And because I'm four days late in posting, I'm going to add a number 6.
6. While Henry plays outside, I've been weeding and cleaning up the flower beds in front of my carport and house. We went out for a few plants (because there are no plants growing) and came back with the same old boring flowers. Does anyone have a suggestion for an annual that grows well in full sun?