Wow, the week has passed quickly! Happy Easter! I hope you have a lovely weekend; looks like the weather is going to be glorious!
1. I'm so excited to start a blog comment contest. Really cool prizes are going to be given away! More info to follow.
2. Henry can chew gum. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. A couple of weeks ago, he asked me if he could have a bite, when I went to chew a piece and I thought, well, I guess you can try. So I have him the world's smallest piece of gum and told him to 'just keep chewing'. I never, in a million years, thought he would 'just keep chewing'. But he did! So cute. Last night we went to the soccer game and Jeremy bought us each a piece of Double Bubble and I gave Henry a bit and he wondered around, kicking the ball and choppin' his gum! Really, it's so adorable. He could even take a drink and chew his gum!
3. I want to plant a garden. I want to believe that I would find the time to take care of it; that we would eat all of the wonderful things that you can grow. The spring I was pregnant with Henry I wanted to plant a garden so bad, but I knew I'd be too busy with a newborn to handle such things as weeding and watering. And last year, I was too busy with figuring out how to have a baby and own/run a business. Now that Henry's almost 2, and I've worked out how to own/run a business and be a mommy, I wonder if I can do it. Maybe? What would you grow in a garden? My favorite garden plant is Sweet Peas!
4. Tomorrow I have a bridal session with Kayla! I am so excited! I just know that we're going to luck out with beautimus weather and a cool shoot!
5. I think the warm weather might be here to stay!!! I'm tempted to put away all of my jeans and sweaters until next year; how much fun would that be!?!?! I can't wait to get out my skirts and tank tops. Not looking forward to a whole new wardrobe of maternity clothes, but we'll see what I can do...
Happy Easter! Happy Friday! Thanks for reading :-)