1. The countdown has started. 10 weeks to go until Baby gets here! Doesn't it seem crazy that fall will be here in less than 10 weeks? It seems like it's going to be HOT for the rest of our lives...
2. Henry's favorite thing to 'do' is watch Shaun the Sheep. He begs to watch 'sheep' all day. And I try to put him off all day, as I don't think he should watch TV all the time. But I give in to the begging at least twice a day; the days are so long and we're stuck in the house too much.
If you've not seen Shaun the Sheep, you really must. It is entertaining and down-right amazing. Check out their official website, here.
3. I mentioned this on my personal Facebook page the other day, but I'm still amazed so I'm going to talk about it again. This blog gets over 5,500 hits/looks a month! How flippin' cool is that? A big, big thank you to those of you that read my ramblings ;-) and look at my photography! I never thought it would happen!
4. The dear Ruth Skelton, co-owner of The Skelton House in Hartwell, passed away today. She was such a lovely soul; so very sad that she had go so young.
5. Dinner prep of a Whole Roasted Chicken and Potatoes is calling. Oh, and Casey is coming over, too!