**This was supposed to have been published on Friday!**
Gosh, it's been awhile since the last Five on Friday post! I've totally neglected this blog and I'm going to really regret it in the future, when I'm bored and lonely and I'm wondering what I did with all my time. I'll want to go read the blog and I'll notice that there isn't anything personal posted to the blog since the day Lucy was born until a few days ago... Naughty, Sara. So, without further ado, my five on friday:
1. I got my haircut this week. I'm one of those girls that feels like she needs a haircut every five weeks. And if I can't get one every five weeks, I start talking about it. To anyone and everyone. The last haircut I had was in the beginning of December, so you can only imagine how badly I wanted/needed a haircut! My stylist, Andrea Minter, was very ill for the entire month of January and couldn't get me on the books until this week. I tried not to complain much, because I know it would drive me crazy if I had clients bugging me about silly things like a haircut when I was super ill and stuck in bed, but I was so excited when the day finally came! Thank you, Andrea!!
2. Lucy turned 4 months old this week (Tuesday)! Amazing, isn't it? I swear I just had her the other day :-) Oh, and don't get me started on the fact that we'll be celebrating Henry's third birthday in two very short months... But back to Lucy. She is such a cutie :-) Her fists live in her mouth and when they aren't there, she's learning to grab things she sees. She especially likes my phone, as it's in her face quite a bit. She'll lay on the floor and look and grab at dangling toys and loves to be tickled. She still sleeps about 4 hours a day, and all night, so the hours that she's awake, she's a happy little chick!
3. My house is for sale. You might read that a lot in the future as I want to move to Athens. Really, really bad. And in order to do that, I need to sell my house. Want to buy it? Here's the link to the details. Spread the word. I'm tired of driving an hour or more to Athens with a crying baby. I WANT TO MOVE!
4. Have you gotten hooked on Pintrest? Coolest website I've seen in a long time! Leave me a comment below if you want an invite...
5. I'm just going to mention this; I still have a few Saturday's available for some weddings. You or anyone else you know looking for a wedding photographer? Send them my way! I'll give a gift to the referrer :-)