Morning, Friends :-)
1. Right this very minute, (7:23am) I should be shooting an adorable maternity session. But I'm not. I was pouring rain and too dark to shoot. Cross your fingers it will clear up in an hour...
2. We leave today to go to the beach for a week. This is the 5th (i think) year, that Jeremy's family has been going to the beach together. We've rented a big house on the beach and our only plans for the week is to sit on the beach, take naps and snap photos. I usually bring my computer during these vacations, but this year I'm leaving it home.
3. I've recently purchased and received a few KISS wedding albums. I've gotta say, I love them! I just updated a few links in INFO & WEDDING TIPS sections of the blog - check them out!
4. I've failed a bit on the whole One. Frame. A. Day. project. Anyone else out there keeping it going? I know I'll have plenty of images to put into my book, I just might have to use a few iPhone photos :-)
5. Lucy turns 9 months old today! Last week she cut her first top tooth, bringing her tooth count to 3 - she's pretty cute when she smiles at you with just one big white tooth on the top :-) She's a pretty impressive little thing; eating apples like a big girl and scooting around on her bum, standing at furniture and toys, talking and screeching in excitement everytime Henry does something silly.