Happy Friday, y'all! Last Friday was missed because our house (and entire family) took turns being sick. Some sorta nasty stomach virus that had us begging to go get relief from trained hospital nurses. Then, after we sorta recovered from that, Henry came down with strep throat on Saturday... Needless to say, Jeremy and I had to reschedule a lot of work!
1. I sold my computer!!!! I'm so excited :-) I took that cash and immediately went and bought an iPad mini!! So far, I love it. I'm back to reading my favorite blogs, keeping up with email via the kitchen table and I'm investigating an app called Photosmith that allows you to cull your images on your iPad, then sync with Lightroom. I'm not completely sure it's something that would be useful to me, but maybe!
2. I really want to fill my mini session slots! I have 6 more still available -- so give me a call and grab one! More info here: Spring Mini Sessions
3. Just on the off chance that you're reading this and you're planning a wedding super last minute, I have Memorial Weekend free. I swear, its the very first Memorial day Saturday that I've not had a wedding on, in about 10 years. Usually, that Saturday is the first to book, about year out! If no one books this year, I'm going to plan something FUN and out of the ordinary! Any suggestions?
4. Amid all the craziness of last week/weekend, I also had a bridal show at Ashford Manor; remember the posts about that? The show was hosted by Ashford Manor and put together by Natalie Bradley. The show was quite the success! I really enjoyed it:-)
5. I rented the Nikon D610 yesterday. I'm going to use tomorrow during the wedding I have scheduled (along with the camera I own) and see if I'd like to add it to my collection. I took some silly pics of Jeremy working last night and of Wren this morning and so far, I really like it. I'll be sure to post some photos!